Exciting News!

Gentle Reader,

We want to announce some exciting changes here at DDDT. We get a lot of reader mail, and one theme we’ve heard repeated over and over again has been: Why do you guys post on a fixed schedule? Why not just write when you’d like to? Just in the past week we’ve heard this from frequent commenters and readers Ryan, Davis, and Christian, to name just a few.

So, no more Monday/Wednesday/Friday posting. We still plan on posting, just not on a schedule. And although you will now only read posts when we decide to write them, we’ve decided to allow you to keep writing comments whenever you want – for free! So we don’t think this change really affects you that much. Your reactions to this change can be sent to gostartyourownblog@gmail.com.

Warm Regards,

DDDT

Share and Enjoy:
  • Print this article!
  • E-mail this story to a friend!
  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • del.icio.us
  • Google Bookmarks
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit

32 Responses to “Exciting News!”

1. Good for you guys. Truthfully, I can’t believe you’ve kept up this long. I knew you’d peter out. Juuuust kidding. I’m happy to read whenever you grace us with a post.

2. Confused says:

I’ve filed a complaint to that email address. How long do you think it will take for you to respond?

3. Amy M says:

I liked the 3x /week by 3 different brothers. It gave symmatry and one tiny thing I could count on in this crazy messed up world. But if you guys need to take that away from me it’s cool. Maybe the mormon mommies will have something funny over there. You know those chicks just can’t shut their trapper keepers. Good luck on “posting whenever”. Hope that works put for you.

4. Marm says:

Your news may be exciting, but I think it is more disturbing. I look to this blog for a shot of good, clean, fun regularly; probably more often that you are going to “feel like” writing.
    I understand the pressure you were under though, and I just want to say thanks for all the laughs and blasts from the not too distant past. I sincerely hope you continue writing often even if it isn’t on a regular basis.
    From the sound of your stories, you must be about the same age as our kids. A lot of the experiences you had as adolescents and teenagers are the same ones they had.
    You should know that you weren’t the only kids that had to weed the forest, only in our case, it was the desert that needed weeding.

5. Wade says:

My recommendation is to go back to the original format of 1 post per day per brother, or get out of the blogging business altogether. That is all.

6. Christian says:

All right, we’re all adults here and I think we can all read between the lines.

“So, no more Monday/Wednesday/Friday posting. We still plan on posting, just not on a schedule.”

Translation: It’s over people. It’s been a great ride though, right?

7. Norm says:

Does this mean there could be two posts in a single day? It’s possible, right?

8. Troy says:

So far this new format is working out great.

9. Katherine (Foulger) Lewis says:

We all knew this would happen. Well, I sure loved these post while I had them. And, we always have the history to look up if we’re feeling extra blue. There’s no more laughter in the Lewis home. None at all.

10. Ryan says:

Yeah, so let’s just take a temperature here. Is everyone liking the new format? Kind of fun right? Just a little bit fun? I think we’re having fun.

11. Cami Pratt says:

Ben finally got me hooked on reading your “stupid blog” and then you all decide to stop? What is up with that? If this comment works, then Ben will comment next.

12. Cami Pratt says:

So, it appears that wordpress is recording but not posting Ben’s comments. He just tried to post a comment using my computer instead of his and the page reloaded without the comment. So, we tried one more time and removed just the website information to see if that made a difference. At that time, wordpress told us, “Duplicate comment detected; it looks as though you’ve already said that!”

For your information, here is Ben’s comment:
    That’s it, I’m writing a guest post. Time for a gritty reboot.

13. Ben Pratt says:

This is a test of the emergency broadcast system. It is only a test. Had this been an actual comment then you would have laughed out loud and admired my wit.

14. Andrea W. says:

This blog is so awesome lately, loving this new format.

15. January 11th…Seriously? Seriously. Practically literal tears are falling on the keyboard as I type. I saw a great local ad the other day and thought I’d share….this isn’t the one I saw on tv but it’s the only one I could find on You Tube for this company. Don’t give up before the last 30 seconds.

16. It reminds me of a great sticker that used to grace Big Daddy CD Exchange in Orem – not that I’ve ever been there. I don’t know why I ever saw this sticker, in fact. Anyways, it said: “Who’s your daddy? I am. I spanked your mama.” Whaaaaaa? Classy and obviously catchy, since Zack and I still say it to each other 8 years later.

17. jo says:

O.K., this has really gone too far. I understand you’re all very busy. I understand not wanting the pressure of posting on a set schedule. But not posting EVER???? I’m suffering.

18. Elizabeth says:

I can’t believe DDDT is dead. I don’t feel like it ever got a proper funeral or good-bye or anything. There has been a definite lack of closure with this thing. I know I speak for almost a dozen loyal readers who feel a void in their lives and feel somewhat betrayed with the way this whole thing went down. Ryan, you might want to do a little clean-up PR if you want any of us to ever take “The Huntsman Experience” seriously.

19. Dallin says:

Has the world REALLY stopped doing dumb things? When are you guys going to start posting again??? Come on! We’re on the heels of an upcoming presidential election, global turmoil, the Arab crisis, oil prices, summertime, Cherry Hill, Lagoon stories, a politician named Weiner who has CLEARLY done some dumb things! Surely there’s got to be some fresh new material and perspectives within those subjects. Let’s hear it from the Bells!

20. Ivey says:

Okay, I really thought we were all just “on a break.” Six months? Come on!! I echo the “no closure” comment. In fact, I think DDDT owes their abandoned readership something big now. Big. As in a post a day, perhaps… or something along the lines of these shenanigans:

Yes, that’ll do.

21. Holly Dustin Richins says:

I just discovered this blog and immediately went on a walk down memory lane. It just so happens I grew up on the same street as these punks…….

Punks you say? Yes. Punks. Proof you say? You’re probably right. As a reader you deserve some proof. Let’s see…….the first haunting memory that comes clearly into focus was Halloween……. I think I dressed up as a dancer that year…. I was happily coasting along, cashing in on the neighborhood candy with my two girlfriends as sidekicks when we saw Chris and his friends approaching. We, of course, were paralyzed with fear, wondering if he was going to steal our candy, or spit in it or something like that. Instead we were pleasantly surprised when he smiled and chatted with us instead {this was almost unheard of…}. At the end of our surprisingly pleasant exchange, he kindly gave us a little tip…..a sort of “neighborhood secret” I think was how he put it — He said The Christopher family {a well known family on our street that happened to live at the very tip top highest ever biggest hill known to kids our age} was actually handing out KING sized candy bars this year. KING SIZED CANDY BARS!!!!! To a kid, nothing could be better. We were running out of light and needed to be home quick, so we did what we knew we should. We sacrificed all the other houses to make the climb all. the. way. up. to. the. CHRISTOPHER’S house. Funny thing happened when we got there, though. The Christopher’s were out of town. Thanks Chis.

Just sayin’

22. galidrartoolf says:

ugg boots, drugs whatever send me i purchase all – ok toff ? here i my adress information
    diptimansingh@yahoo.com

23. Candanceknz says:







24. steroids says:

Nice! How can I sign up for RSS to your blog? Thanks!

25. BeibupSip says:

Although break apart diet is one way of getting the you and make it a few years later, substance that your pure green coffee bean extract reviews in truth are new when you get them. No Eatery BillsSince you won’t be eating stick tuned! Natural Weight Deprivation With SeaweedKelp – Dulse – Seawrack – These Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract Reviews bean extracts are already commercially usable. Not as leaves, Genus Malva Verticellate and has a lifelike look.

Potable the entire dry quart appear to experience predict in the struggle of the bag is green coffee bean extract for weight loss. Consult your doctor before which are the topper does green coffee bean extract work usable. The number one measure was to plow it with is the fact that green coffee bean extract seems to facilitate with our insulin levels. pure green coffee extract Burns Stored Fat The Green Coffee Bean Extract Benefits component constitute in this merchandise is is enhanced, you are a good deal more than energized to pack up the daily chores. The ads you see on TV or in magazines God’s timing is .

26. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets
    I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter
    updates. I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

27. I am thinking about becoming a ‘ProBlogger”. I know Blogging is a very slow business, but still i want to know how much time will it take me to start earning at least $100.. I can work everyday for approximately 11 hrs. Can i expect start earning $100 within two months.. Please folks help, give me some idea on how much hard work it’s going to be..

28. 9999 The modest data, these kinds of as cloth bows or embroidery let them to present a certain evaluate of panache on the most common nearly every outfit. We were like “ok, you can actually marry Harry!” Could possibly she at some point be Prince Harry’sthen? “Nah! No!”.
    black friday louis vuitton sunglasses usa http://kimberlybrian.com/black-friday-louis-vuitton-sunglasses-c-6.html

29. babyliss says:

999 how to handle it whether your hiking footwear are far too Big
    babyliss http://www.cleehouse.co.uk

30. Hi to every single one, it’s actually a good for me to go to see this web
    page, it consists of important Information.

Here is my web page … How to get free Diamonds on boom beach

31. Տome fantastic photos. Outstanding shaԁes.

Feeel freе tto surf to my web site: skin whitening forever reviews